Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 5, 2011

miracle six letter...

FRIEND~
Six letter that bring the whole new world...

I may not be your best friend,
but i surely know that i always try to be the best i could be..

I may not seems to care enough,
but i can feel u within my heart..

I may be so cheap that the most expensive gift i save for you
is simply being a friend!

I may not talk that much to you,
but you'll find me waiting
every minute just to listen
to every piece your heart saying!

All my wandering years had,
led me to you and being your friend
which are changing the face of my world...

From the birth to the death, in my life,
i often ask myself where i might go
to make real friend..
but they are not the people
I must travel to find!

They are the people I take with

Because real friend are
Those who can make me believe 
They live in my heart and remains deep inside...

 ~NLR, MJ, LM, SA & KSS.. will u guys with me forever? will you hold my hand, calming me, watching me, laughing, sad, and share the passion and pain with me forever?
 


 

1 comment:

  1. to ma love, i will always b with u 4eve..still and still and will always watching, laughing, holding and everything with you...no sweat...love u always....

    ReplyDelete